Navarro & Navarro, a family law firm, contacted QB Media in search of a rebranding. We designed a new identity based on a monogram created using the intertwined initials that give the firm its name. One of the “N” letters uses serif elements to denote a classic approach while the other – without serif – represents the new generation of family lawyers. This forms an elegant monogram that represents the different generations of the Navarro family that run the firm.
– Monograms express hierarchy, they are alien to the design fashions and are the best option to create collateral elements – for example – stamps.
– The hard angles together with the selected typography create a logo with a classic and modern style, conveying a feeling of stability, solidity and timelessness.
– The typeface used for the name of the studio reinforces this concept as it is a modern version of a classic font (more rounded and with small serifs).
– The typography used for the word “Associates” is modern and balances the rest of the logo.
– The use of gold ink over a dark background gives a feeling of excellence.
For the stationery and business cards, we created sober and elegant designs that reinforce what is transmitted by the logo.
Related work: Web design for Law Firm